This was the genesis of our campaign ‘HAPPY DRIVER’. Kindly go through the website www.happydriver.in
1. I've seen people driving and not waiting for
pedestrians to cross, I've seen people honking for no reason, I've seen people trying to gain that extra two feet instead of letting the other vehicle pass! Let's stop all this ! Every second vehicle is driven by an educated person. If we take the first step and pledge to be different, this will become a movement.
2.Funds to be raised: for marketing and creating awareness to the entire city through newspapers, billboards and social media.
3. This is the only way forward for our culture on the roads to change. Let's ask ourselves...
- Can we be more considerate on the road?
- Can we place more value on human life and safety?
- Can we follow the rules, without exception?
- As drivers, can we learn to be more tolerant and forgiving?..Please go to our site www.happydriver.in