The Objects of the federation
1. Promotion and improvement of the standard of the game of chess in India
2. Welfare of the chess players.
3. To arrange and manage chess tournaments and matches.
1. The chess players are registered without any fee and a database is kept after alloting an ID
2. The tournament organizers viz, Acadamies, Clubs & other institutions can organize tournaments/matches utilizing the event code issued by the federation free of charge on request.
ACPF is a charitable service organization without taxing the chess players /game organizers. But, To achieve our aim of accomplishing the following activities to the chess players we need funds.
1. Payment of cash award to outstanding chess players.
2. Support the financially backward chess prodijies to meet their coaching & tournament expenses.
3. Medical and other aids to physically handicapped chess players.
4. financial help for aged players in indegent conditions.
5. Meet the expenses of free chess coaching centers managed by ACPF.