Gyanada Foundation is an education non-profit that has been working to provide a better education to girls across India in the past 3 and a half year.
This year, we want to double down on our girls in East India, and to launch a pilot program that takes them through a holistic exposure to all kinds of life skills other than just academic ones.
Help us continue their education for the coming year, and to also pilot a program to teach them digital, functional and other skills in our Gyanada Labs program.
How to Contribute
US$240 to support 1 girl for 1 year (INR 14 000)
US$1200 to support 5 girls for 1 year (INR 70 000)
US$2400 to support 10 girls for 1 year (INR 140 000)
Any amount to support Gyanada programs, we are thankful for your contribution of any value.
$10 000 goes to girls school fees directly
$5000 to our pilot program
Who Are We
- 80G certified Indian trust
- Educational non-profit since 2013
- Working in 5 cities, focusing this year on East India (Kolkata and Ranchi)
- We work through partners like Pratigya in Jharkhand and Calcutta Rescue in West Bengal
- We have a CLG in Singapore that can facilitate foreign currencies
- We deliver frequent reports to donors of all kinds
- We are looking for volunteers (email us: firstname.lastname@example.org)