The XLRI Covid Relief Fund (XCRF) is an initiative by XLRI alumni across batches and regions, supported by XLRI, with special focus on the marginalized and vulnerable communities.
- Support the setup and management of Covid Care Centers.
- Support setup and maintenance of Covid Isolation Centers.
- Supply critical medical equipment including oxygen concentrators and oxygen cylinders.
XCRF is currently supporting projects in these areas:
1. Rural Jharkhand (East Singbaum District)- Essential Medicines & Medical Equipment, Community Isolation Centers.
2. Chennai - Oxygen generators, ventilators, beds and BIPAP/CPAP units.
3. Bengaluru - 100-bed free isolation facility.
4. Rural Karnataka (Mysore and Mandya districts) – Vaccine support and providing ration kits.
XCRF is managed by a core Task Force consisting of Professors and Alumni across batches and regions.
Join the fight against Covid. Donate and share with your friends and family.
For FAQS and for direct bank transfer, please visit:
XLRI is India’s premier Business School and the oldest Business School in Asia.