- Rescue reptiles.
- Save injured birds both wild and domestic.
- Educational awareness in schools, colleges and villages.
- Reduce Carbon Footprints.
- Promote Vegetarianism.
- Promote Adoption of Indian Dogs and Cats.
- Plantation drive.
- Nature Trek and Bird Watching Programs.
- Educational field trips
- Water bowl project in summer.
- Snake bite management training program for Corporate.
- Raids on Charmers / Cruelty cases
- Free Bird Treatment Camp
- Temp. Bird Hospital
- Bharatpur trip
- RANTHAMBHORE TRIP
- Ahimsa Rally
- Stall at Birding Fair
- Participation in Wildlife Census
- Bird Helpline
- Well-equipped rescue center for birds and snakes, with a rescue vehicle (ambulance)
We need a sum of Rs 250000 (Two Lakhs Fifty Thousand)
The fund break up is as under:
Rescue Of Snakes from residential areas in Jaipur and Phulera (2Months)- 30,000
Regional Workshop for Snake Rescuers and Rehabbers(Two Day residential course)- 1,50,000
Poster removing myths and fallacies about snake to be distributed within Rajasthan- 15,000
Snake Bite Management Programs in two Villages- 40,000
Awareness about Snakes as a Species and its importance (Social Media Campaign)- 15,000
Please spread the word about us and help us by donating to our project.
You could also visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/raksha.org.in to know more about us.