This Holi is devoid of colors for the families whose members fell victim to the Delhi riots. Delhi saw one of the worst riots in the country's history where many underprivileged families' lives got impacted. Many lost their loved ones, properties (shops/homes etc.) due to the violent riots.
Most of the victims of these riots were primary earning members and their families are from the low to middle income classes. The loss to these families due to the loss of the primary family members can never be compensated.
Goal of the Campaign
Kapil Mishra and his team have been working round the clock to help such families. The goal of this fund raiser is to disburse INR 15 lakh per affected family (list of victims is not exhaustive). We shall be updating the target amount of this campaign based on the updates as there are many victims who are yet to be identified.
List of Victims
1. Prem Singh (30 years), Physical assault
2. Ratan Lal (42 years), Gunshot
3. Dilbar Singh Negi (21 years), Burn injury
4. Nitin (23 years), Physical assault
5. Vinod (42 years)
6. Rahul Thakur (Manish Singh per ID) (25 years), Gunshot
7. Alok Tiwari (32 years), Physical assault
8. Dinesh (35 years), Gunshot
9. Ankit Sharma (26 years), Physical assault
10. Deepak (34 years), Stabbing
11. Pravesh (48 years), Gunshot
12. Naresh Saini (32 years), Gunshot
13. Virbhan Singh (50 years)
14. Rahul Solanki (26 years), Gunshot
The funds will be transferred to the impacted family accounts directly. Regular updates will be provided and will be managed with full transparency
This campaign is managed by team Dharma Kosh, a group of Dharmic volunteers working with the #TeamKapilMishra. Kapil Mishra ji is former MLA from Delhi Vidhan Sabha.
We request each one to come forward and help the families out in whatever way it's possible for them.