Mihira is about illuminating,uplifting and transforming minds through an intense, meaningful and joyous sojourn with the Indian culture.
- Give back the birth right to every Indian child to taste, chew,digest and derive the nutrition from one of the most revered and ancient cultures in the world.
- Provide children the spiritual immunity starting at a tender age which will serve as an insurance for their emotional well being life long
- Create a next generation of joyous,rooted,cultured and happy human beings
- Make tradition, culture and ancient wisdom accessible and relevant to the modern generation through an innovative and engaging format.
- Facilitate children to undertake a journey of discovery into the inner recess of their heart and soul
I am passionate about teaching children and inspiring them to achieve their potential. With close to 10 years of experience in the corporate world working as a strategy and innovation consultant, I was constantly 'looking inwards' to fin my purpose and passion in life. Mihira was born out of this 'Soul searching' and I quit my job and took the plunge into the world of Entrepreneurship.
Where I need your support:
Mihira's programmes encompass teaching slokas, subhashitanis, customs and the scientific reasons behind them, mythological stories and value based stories through games,facilitated discussions and seeding mentally and spiritually elevating habits.
Mihira programmes and products are innovative and one of its kind. The programmes need kits and books that are designed aesthetically to make Indian values and philosophy accessible,relatable and enjoyable to children.
- The funds will be used to create illustrations for Mihira's kits. While I do face to face workshops with children, I realise that for higher reach and impact, kits are the only way. These kits will be the pseudo teachers enabling children across the world to dive deep into the Indian culture.
- Create high quality worksheets for the 'Activity based Sloka classes'
- Market outreach and advertising programmes