HIFAZAT PROJECT- To Help Underprivileged Women for Healthy Menstruation
Teens of god is a youth-oriented NGO. At TOG we aim to achieve holistic development of our society.
In our current HIFAZAT PROJECT:
We emphasize on menstrual hygiene of women and spread awareness about-
• Importance of using sanitary napkins
• Healthy body during menstruation
• Basic Sanitation and Hygiene
Our Goal is to make Hifazat a self-sustainable project. We also aim at:
• Installing a Manual sanitary napkin making machine
• Making sanitary pads readily accessible to underprivileged women
• Reaching out to more than 7000 women every month
• Collaborating with other NGO’s all over India working on similar issues.
Same fund, but better use of it can bring a big change in our plan. Following shows a quick calculation of how we wish to dispense our resources:
• Present cost per pad = INR 6
• Current budget = INR 2,40,000
• Which will bring 40,000 pads
Similarly, with sanitary napkin making machinery, Per pad costs around INR 3 approx which indicates a 50% Price Cut in the total production process. Furthermore,
• Machinery price = INR 2,40,000
• We estimate the production of 44,000+ pads per month in coming years.
Video to know more about our Hifazat Project: https://youtu.be/lOph1FdoVRY
We invite you to join us in our journey of giving the first feel of comfort and healthy menstruation to women across India. With your generous donations and our efforts together we can make a worthwhile future!
Kindly Note: Teens Of God NGO is now registered under the Income Tax Act , 1961 under section 80G and all the donation made to us will be 50% exempted from your Income Tax.
DONATE NOW FOR A BETTER AND HEALTHIER TOMORROW!