The New Life Charitable Trust (NLCT) is a registered non-governmental, secular, nonprofitable, unpaid social service organization established in 1991 with an objective to serve two cross-sections of society – The destitute and abandoned elderly people and Orphaned children.
Selfless service and charity to the poor to make them self-sustainable.
Ensuring a life of dignity for destitute adults, abandoned senior citizens, orphaned and helpless children and Caring for cattle
- Respect for all
- Equal treatment for all
Our Primary Care for Home Inmates includes Care & Protection, Comfort, Food, Clothing, Education, Total Medical Care, Hygiene, Recreation, Extra-curricular activities – viz. Craft, Yoga, etc.
- Periodic Free medical camps and supply of medicines to the Home inmates and the entire Villagers
- Free books, stationery, uniforms, shoes, and skill development programs for school kids of the Home and the Govt. Middle School in the Village
- Take part in Village Community Development Programs for proper infrastructure facilities viz. Road, Water, Drainage, Sanitation, and planting of trees.
- Empower the Village Women Folk (Self Help Groups) to start their own Small scale/ Cottage Industry through NLCT. We adopted 40 widows for social up-lift
- Supply of Free Milk for newborn babies and poor pregnant women in the village.
- We give the best care for cows (Goshala) viz. shelter, fodder, and medical care.
- Last rites of Home inmates with dignity and also any unclaimed dead bodies as and when requested by the Govt Agencies.
- We encourage group participation - Volunteers from colleges and corporate houses to spend social time with the inmates of the Home.