All of us want to be well. All of us struggle in this endeavour. All of us need help. All of us can do something to help ourselves and to help others.
To make this easier for all, we, at the Wellbeing Movement, are creating a thriving, interdependent community where individuals find learning, connection and support towards improving the wellbeing of self, others, society and nature.
To do this, the Wellbeing Movement offers:
- WELLBEING LAB: A long-term community of wellbeing professionals, practitioners and long-term volunteers that learn from one another and together, create solutions for the wellbeing of others, like this one.
- NURTURING ZONE: A space for seekers to gain insights, develop skills and cultivate practice with the help of wellbeing professionals and practitioners, like the one on Developing Self Compassion.
- CIRCLES: An in-person or virtual, small-group space to find answers to your challenges, build a connection and practice with other seekers, like the Soul Circles.
- PRACTICE CHALLENGES: A space to cultivate practice through a daily call to action with a community of seekers, like the 21-day Gratitude Challenge.
- THEMATIC COMMUNITIES: Digital communities on Personal Wellbeing and Sustainable Learning to reflect, solve challenges and find support in one’s journey.
- WELLBEING MOVEMENT PLATFORM: A technology platform to enable sharing and engagement with resources on different themes of wellbeing.
WHAT HAS BEEN THE OUTPUT OF OUR WORK?
It has been over a year since we initiated the Wellbeing Movement, thanks to the support of a few friends of the movement.
Between our inception in May 2020 and Aug 2021 this year, our work has:
- Led to 7 different platforms that are focused on wellbeing.
- Made wellbeing spaces accessible to 1560 unique people in a difficult year
- Created opportunities for 24 wellbeing practitioners and 8 volunteers to take initiative and organize spaces for 128 hours, apart from our work on three 21-day practice challenges.
- Contributed to the initiation of:
- Organizational Wellbeing Lab to enhance wellbeing in the workplace
- Wellbeing Movement in Kannada to foster wellbeing for other linguistic groups.
- Gained perspective, skills, and a vocabulary for their own wellbeing
- Found a safe, nonjudgmental community in which they can practice and seek support.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Our expenses include event, technology and administrative costs as well as an honorarium for employees, adding up to Rs.12 Lakh. Like we said earlier, all our offerings have no financial burden on the participants.
Your funds will help us to:
- Make another 100+ hours of wellbeing spaces accessible to people through our platforms
- Double the community to approximately 3000 participants (addition of 1500 people).
- Plant the seeds of more collaborative projects focused on wellbeing
All donations, big or small, are welcome! A contribution of Rs.2000 can help us support the wellbeing of 5 participants for a year.
Watch this video to meet our team and understand the philosophy behind the Wellbeing Movement: