Our work includes building youth leadership at 3 levels:
- Personal: Building leadership in youth through volunteering (Learning to understand systems and individual change= 3500 hours)
- Local: Acting on local civic issues and connecting communities (Programs + collective events = 2800 hours)
- Systemic: Supporting and co-organizing solidarity events (5 major national networks of 300 + grassroots organizations = 1300 hours)
- The Community Connect Fellowship: Building active citizenship in youth through solving civic issues. 380+ fellows 6000+ civic complaints 60% complaints addressed. Voted 2nd best initiative globally at The World Forum for Democracy.
- The Fools' Forum: Collaborative citizen events. 700+ individuals connecting 40+ alternative communities in Mumbai
- Channel 5: Listening spaces in COVID times. Benefitted 180+ participants
- Other events: Learning circles with thought leaders. 10+ circles
The movement is volunteer-driven with minimal overheads. These funds will primarily support the Movement and project's personnel + admin costs.
Your funds help citizens engage actively to create sustainable cities.
All donations big or small are welcome :)
Watch stories of our young leaders:
Brian gets Chimbai Village cleaned
Tanuvi engages in active citizenship online in COVID times!
PS: PLEASE do share your email ids while you donate, so that we can reach out to you with the donation receipt. It is an essential part for us to avoid any legal untraceable donation and extra tax on it.