First of all, we wants to put some facts at here:
- Millions of children and adults around the world lack the access to education for various reasons — some live in conflict zones, others aren’t allowed to attend school because they’re girls, or they don’t attend because their families need them to work and bring in income to support the family.
- Around the world there are 59 million children who denied the primary school education.
- In one of three countries, less than three-quarters of teachers are trained to national standards, resulting in 130 million children enrolled in school who are not even learning the basics.
- Nearly 15 million girls of primary school age will never have the opportunity to learn to read and write in primary school, compared to about 10 million boys.
- It would take $39 billion (USD) every year to send all adolescents to school.
- Over 40 years, equitable access to quality education can help a country raise its gross domestic product per capita by 23 percent.
- The Brookings Institution reports that education quality and levels in developing countries are approximately 100 years behind developed countries. This global gap in education shows that in the world’s poorest nations, the average levels of attainment are at levels achieved in developed countries in the early 20th century.
This is the reality of our education system. i just want to say you is that problems are not persistent and nothing is impossible if we works together and helps each other. This platform is developed with an aim to spread education to the each and every peoples as education is the right of every peoples…
“Knowledge with action, converts adversity into prosperity.”
Now its time to get information about Tajagna Youth Club ( https://tajagna-youthclub.com/ )
Tajagna Youth Club provides a platform for students and professionals or youth in areas of livelihoods, capacity building, education, Digital infrastructure by providing all possible needful digital resources including Educational and Research articles, projects and motivations to achieve their goals. Tajagna Youth Club brings local, national and international youth to the single platform so they can exchange their knowledge.
Vision and Mission
With over 10 years of academic experience, Our founder Mr. Tajagna Vyas has gained in-depth knowledge about the underlying causes and problems associated with education and researches. We believe that since the problems of Quality education, Guidance and high level of financial instability are universal across India or any other part of world, a platform aimed at the country or globe wide development is the need of the hour. The mission is to create a platform of excellence in education and research:
- To share resources and work closely.
- To carry out research and development in key emerging areas that lead to impact- making innovations for future generation technologies;
- To exchange their knowledge.
- To create a vibrant and inspirational environment through bright dedicated members and supportive institutions.
Current facts about Tajagna Youth Club:
- Launched on 17 April 2019 by Mr. Tajagna Vyas
- Currently funded by Mr. Tajagna Vyas
- Current Expense : 50000/- INR per year
Why we depend on donation?
- As we are in initial stage we are not able to allot more financial budget to extend our services.
- We are not able to hire persons who help us to prepare and available educational resources and Courses, as we are not able to provide salary or wages.
- We are not able to start own educational foundation as our platform does not meet financial requirements ( Lack of funding sources and supporters ).
Now it’s time to know; How we utilize your Donations:
We use collected donations:
- To extend our services with availability of highly qualitative educational materials by hiring educational experts.
- To available more features to the platform which includes Jobs and Recruitment Section / Events / Crowdfunding / High end Research and Innovation support.
- For the establishment of Educational Foundation ( After establishment of foundation all collected funds will be transferred to that foundation | All donors will received Emails from our side ).
- To build up instant support system for students which helps them to reduce stresses / Depression , career guidance and much more…
- To available hard copies or printed materials.
- To prepare highly efficient or qualitative e-courses for the schools
- To available research platform for current global issues like transportation system , Energy conservation , Waste management , Medical sciences and much more….
At last we just wants to say help us to serve smiles...