My name is Swapnil Pagare, Currently i am staying at Mumbai & happy with my family & friends. Every year when i am traveling to my native after Dusara festival, i found many sugarcane workers migrate from there homes to Sangamner & nearby villages for cutting the sugarcane for factory. They are staying at temporary homes near by farms without basic facilities with their kids, I want to contribute small things for their kids & families.
Maharashtra, the second largest sugar-producing state in the country after Uttar Pradesh, witnesses many such labourers covering long distances in this season every year. These labourers come from mainly backward districts of Marathwada and North Maharashtra.
I want to build small daycare / shelter at my native Village - Kanoli, Taluka Sangamner, Dist. Ahmednagar - Pin 422605.
1) Daycare / Shelter for approx 25 kids - Free of cost
2) Time - Morning 7 am to 7 pm
3) Basic amenities like - Warm Cloths, 2 Time healthy food, hygienic environment.
4) Educational support
5) Daycare operational Months - Every Yr Oct to March
Cost expense -
1) Daycare / Shelter Home construction cost - Rs. 4 lakh Approx.
2) Food Arrangement - Rs. 1.5 Lakh
3) Bunk beds - Rs. 50k
4) Other expenses - 2 Lakhs