• Rescuing stray, old, sick, blind or abandoned animals, both large and small, who have been victims of abuse, cruelty or accidents and cannot survive on their own
• Providing quality medical care (including surgeries).
• Looking after the medical needs of the outpatients brought in by people from the surrounding villages and ensuring quality care is provided to non-resident animals
• Providing quality nutritional care (regular food but also vitamin and mineral supplements plus treats) to keep the animals energetic, content, and happy.
• Seeking redressal for cruelty done against animals
• Running an adoption program to find suitable and loving homes for our pets
• Running an open sanctuary for outside visitors, local villagers and volunteers to educate people in animal husbandry and organic sustainable farming practices. To allow children and adults to get over their fear of dogs and other animals by creating safe spaces.
• More recently for volunteers and staff to act as advocates to destigmatize animals as vectors of a human virus based on the most up to date WHO medical evidence.
How can you help?
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, our funding has been severely impacted both in financial and in-kind donations. We are therefore urgently seeking contributions to:
• Provide food ration, medical aid for stray animals for the next 12 months
We will use the funds for the following
Feeding: Approx 50% of the fund.
Medical Treatment: Approx 30% of the fund.
Creating shelter home: Approx 20% of the fund.
You can be our volunteer as well in this mission. Please drop your email address if you are willing to be a volunteer.
Come, join us on our journey and bless our animals with happiness and hope!