Support his Dream Embarking across the Country to make healthcare a Fundamental Human Right in India.
The Matru Siri Foundation's focus and purpose is to serve as many of the invisible, underprivileged and uninsured who do not have access to healthcare because of the crushing poverty in which they live.
The Matru Siri Foundation believes in making a difference for the whole community no one is inferior or superior,No one should be denied good health and decent care because of their economic situation or social position.
Matra siri foundation completes 11 years.
11 years of relentlessness.
11 years of saving lives.
And 11 years of serving an underprivileged community.
700 + Free Multi speciality Health check up camps.
35,000 + Out Patients treated through Mobile Dr.Clinic Project @ no cost.
85,000 + Out patients treated through Ayushmanbhava clinic project @ low cost.
Supported by 1200 + volunteers, 15 + NGO’s
2600 + Volunteers hours, 10 + Pharma companies
Nationwide #RighttoHealthYatra *Approximate Expenses*
❇ No of Right to Health Yatris : 3 ( One Car, Doctor, Driver, Documentation Guy)
1) . Medicine & Diagnostic tools ₹ 1.5 Lakhs.
Medical Equipments like Blood Pressure monitor, blood sugar monitor, portable oxygen Maschine, portable ECG Maschine, Portable, pulse oxymeter, Nebulizer, Primary care medicine & BP & Sugar medicines
2) . Fuel ₹ 35,000
3) . Food ₹ 30,000
4) . Some Hotel nights 70000
5) . Shipping the car across Delhi to Bangalore ₹ 25,000
6) . Tolls and Maintenance. ₹ 15,000
7) . Stationery materials & Demand Copies ₹ 20,000
8) . Medical equipments, Folding table chair & Speaker ₹ 30,000
9) . Flyers, Tshirts, bands, cap's ₹ 10,000
10) . Car Tyre & minor Repairs ₹ 20,000
11) . Yatra Journey video & Book ₹ 25,000
12) . Return flight tickets for 3 People Delhi to Bangalore ₹ 20,000
13) . Yatra Backend (Web design social media marketing & more) Team ₹ ....... ( Decided by Team )
14) . 30 Locations organising Team expenses 1.50,000
15) Unexpected expenses ₹ 50,000
I would appreciate it if you can share this with your friends with a note to them on why you have supported me and maybe they will join in with me on this effort. Thanks again for sticking with me.
Across Bangalore urban & Bijapur District. Sure does look like a lot. But we know that there are many more years to go and many more milestones to be accomplished before history is truly re-written.
The world may say its a job well done. But with thousands of underprivileged community looking to us save their lives. We know its not over yet.
Team Right to Health Yatra