- In the current Pandemic, we have initiated Home Care Services, i.e., Doctor at Doorstep. Now the patients, especially senior citizens, need not worry about visiting clinic or hospital.
- First time will be Doctor’s personal visit
- Second & third time will be telephonic consultation
- Immunity kits (including Homoeopathic and Ayurvedic medicines) for 1 person for 2 months
- Counseling support either directly or through phone will be provided to the recipient of the kit
- The Immunity Kits will contain the following
|Sr. No.||Product Name||Tab./ Pack Size||Total Qty./ Pack|
|1||Tab. Celin 500||1x25||5|
|3||Tab. Pure D-3 , Chewable||1x4||2|
|8||Ayush No. 2, Kadha Mixture||1 Pack||1|
- Since there is more number of patients who are identified to have COVID in Mira-Bhayander, we propose to do anti-body testing. An antibody test is a screening for antibodies in the blood. Body makes these when it fights an infection, like COVID-19. The same thing happens when we get a vaccine, like a flu shot. That’s how we build immunity to a virus.
- An antibody test shows that you had the virus at some point in the past. It could be gone. Antibody negative patient can go for RTPCR test. This saves time and cost.
- This test is recommended for:
- Individuals with COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3-4 months
- Individuals who have travelled to and from infected areas
- Individuals with contact history with positive cases
- Individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 infection
Bhaktivedanta Hospital & Research Institute is a project of Sri Chaitanya Seva Trust and is serving the community since 1998. In the past we have rendered services to the needy during Gujarat Earthquake, Tsunami, Mumbai floods, Uttarakand Cloudburst, J&K floods, Kerala Floods, etc.
We look forward to your generous support.