The expenses include the fees of the Spanish course levels I am doing and my Psychiatrist's appointment charges for the following year.
It also includes my mother's appointment with her Neurologist, her blood test once every two months, and her and my medicine.
I have registered for my second year of master's, and I need to cover those fees with the examination fees that IGNOU charges for each exam. I hope to complete at least Level B2 of my Spanish Course, due in five months. I have completed Level A1 and have registered for Level A2. I wish to apply for NET-JRF next year in 2022.
Other than that, I wish to open a small Library for a small circle of friends and acquaintances to come and read. I will need expenses to cover mild interior design, furniture, books (You can donate any fictional books you like), coffee machine, ambiance. Maybe a few potted plants.
These are the expenses that I want to cover, and I struggle to do so.
I wish to get help to focus on my studies and my INTERNSHIP, which I have recently joined.
Whatever I will earn from my internship will be spent on the electricity bill, traveling to the job, wifi charges, recharge for my mother's phone and mine. The expenses that I hope to get helped with are as follows-
1) Spanish B1 Level Fees- 18000/-
2) Spanish B2 Level Fees- 25000/-
3) My Psychiatrist Appointment Charges per session- 1000/- (x12)= 12000/-
4) My mother's Neurologist charges per visit- 1500/- (x12)= 18000/-
5) My mother's blood test charges- 2080/- (x6)= 12400/-
6) Medicine cost Shailesh per month- 1800/- (x12)= 21600/-
7) Medication cost Nanda per month- 3000/- (x12)= 36000/-
8) My Second Year's Masters fees- 6600/-
9) Cost of each exam- 200/paper (x8)= 1600/-
10) NET-JRF registration- Approx 1000/-
11) Books- Approx 20000/- (Paperback and Hardcover)
12) Furniture- Approx 1,50,000/- (Estimated)
13) Ambience- 50,000/-
14) Interior Designs- 1,50,000/-
15) Ration- 4000/- (x12)= 48000/-
16) Cat Food for two cats (I have 2, and there are a few stray ones)- 3000/- (x12)= 36000/-
The total cost is- Approx 6,10,000/-
If you can donate, I will forever be grateful to you. If you can't donate but can share this fundraiser post, I will still be thankful to you. Please don't suggest that I take bank loans to open up my small, private library.