Help my wife undergo a kidney transplant | Milaap
Help my wife undergo a kidney transplant
of Rs.10,00,000
3 supporters
  • IA

    Created by

    Imran Ansari
  • SA

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Shahla Anjum Ansari

    from New Delhi, Delhi


Assalam O Alaikum

My wife is facing kidney problem since 2003 and now her kidneys are working less than 20%, every month she has to go through a blood test (KFT & CBC) to get status. The latest report uploaded i.e., 13-09-2019). Creatinine is 4.75, Urea 89.0, Hemoglobin 10.20 & Platelet Count 115.

I started a small business to support my family but it’s not going well and have no funds to meet Kidney transplant fees, although her medication is going on. During my last visit to the doctor, he asked for Dialysis, but I cannot do this because of financial problems.

All I need is FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE in any part of the world, either by donating money or afford Hospital expenses. Currently, I’ve planned to donate my kidney, provided it matches the parent’s kidney.

I have attached test reports, to understand the patient’s condition. Below is the medicine list with prices containing 1 box each for 3 months. For the time being patients need medicine to survive until anyone could come up with a donation for transplant.

Please advice where could I registered to get financial help or free transplant and medication.
Nefita $15.53 – (OD)      Nodosis $7.15 – (BD)        Embeta XR50 $26.41 – (BD)         Prazopress XL mg $51.37 – (BD)                                                                                      
Bio-D3 $22.35 – (OD)     Cilacar 10mg $13.50 (BD)    Febutaz 40 $14.37 (BD)    Avas 10 $8.42 – (OD)
Zyrop 4000 $220.11 – (Once a week & amount is for 3 months) Blood Test KFT & CBC - $13.00
TOTAL - $ 392.21 / 3 month, for 1 year $ 1568.84

It’s not a big deal for you, just need your little support. I request you, please forward the same to your friends, relatives and a person who could HELP us.

Jazak Allah Khair

Read More

Know someone in need of funds for a medical emergency? Refer to us