- More than 500 volunteers are working with us.
- We have distributed 1500+ grocery kits for migrant workers throughout the country.
- We are running a helpline number for daily wage earners.
- We have a team of volunteers for background verification and database management.
- We are regularly conducting webinars and awareness sessions on various social issues like domestic violence, marital rape, depression, anxiety, self-motivation, legal awareness, etc...
- While working on Education, Skill Training, and Disaster Relief, people were constantly asking our teams for support in medical emergencies. It was not easy to turn them down since it was not a sector we worked in.
- We started helping during medical emergency crises with our limited resources.
- Now as we broaden our fields, our organization works on various medical cases and conducts:
- Health awareness sessions
- Menstrual hygiene awareness sessions
- Sanitary pad distribution drives across the country
- - Mamata Needs Hearing Aid
Our teams working on their rounds:
We are continuously getting requests to provide sanitary pads for communities across the country. We need your support. We are starting a campaign on this platform and we hope to keep on expanding.