Three months earlier, his condition worsened and could not keep his legs down on the floor and totally became immobile. He was hospitalised and given a temporary treatment and asked to consult a specialist in cardio vascular disease.
The vascular surgeon had advised to go for surgery - radio frequency ablation and post surgical treatments as early as possible to prevent formation of ulcers in the legs and further complications. This surgery is very essential, as it would give him permanent cure and enable him as he has to continue his job and hence his livelihood.
This surgery for varicose veins and post operative treatment with compression stockings, is estimated to cost INR 3, 50, 000/- by the hospital.
- Surgery for both legs - INR 2,00,000
- Pre operative Investigations - INR 10,000
- Post Operative Reviews and treatment - INR 50,000
- Expenses to visit and stay in hospital – INR 50,000
- Livelihood expenses during surgery and post surgery and treatment – INR 40,000
- TOTAL - INR 3,50,000
Above all, you will become a reason to relieve Murgan’s pain and bring a smile in his life.