Abhyuday- An Initiative for Social Upliftment is an established NGO in the historical city Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. Abhyuday Foundation and its projects assist in improving access to Healthcare, Education and integrated Rural development with the desire to transform the world of humanitarianism in most unselfish way.
Activities we are proud of -
- Adopted 3 Primary schools of village Bhiliya Khedi, Beedghas and Aachoda in Chittorgarh district in last 3 years. Renovation of school, distributed uniforms, shoes, school bags, stationary items, sports equipment all taken care of.
- Organised a free medical checkup camp for people of Dhanet Village.
- Organised an antidrug and anti-ragging campaign in Mewar University to educate youth and society.
- Organised Marathon to spread awareness about physical fitness.
- Financially helped specially abled children by sponsoring their training.
- conducted online health and career awareness workshops for students.
Founded in 2018, Abhyuday is actively working for the betterment of Marginalized families. They work with underserved communities by providing them essentials.
Today they are seeking help so that they can continue to provide basic necessities to the migrants and underprivileged families in the time of pandemic and complete lockdown throughout the Rajasthan state. In times of unprecedented crisis, it's imperative for businesses, citizens, organizations to come together and discuss ramifications and the way forward.
Need of the hour
Providing food packets to 1000 underprivileged, migrant and rural families.
- 1 food packet will cost around Rs 40 (40*1000= 40,000 for 15 days)
- alongwith foodpackets will be distributing masks (cotton and surgical masks)to 1000 families which will cost 20*1000= 20000 Rs.
Providing them with meals will help us in asking them to stay home and help in Flattening the curve.
Requesting everyone to come forward and donate generously.