FUNDS FOR CRITICALLY INJURED ANIMALS
I rescue animals on a daily basis and have a lot of critically injured dogs currently who need urgent funds to recover from horrible injuries and illnesses that they are going through. These dogs were rescued in appalling conditions and will now get the treatment they need. The details of some of the cases I am currently handling are below:
1. Veer was injured in a train accident and has been living in unimaginable pain since then. His entire tail is horribly wounded and has severe injuries in his paws.
2. Tyson was abandoned by his owner to fend for himself alone on the streets due to which he fell ill, got high fever and his body was covered with a hundred ticks.
3. Kashi was found in an unconscious state with spine injuries and maggot wounds. He is now undergoing surgery and will take a few months to get back on her feet. I need to raise a total of 25k for Kashi's recovery.
4. Jaggu was suffering from a major tumor on his leg since a long time until I rescued him and a surgery was performed to remove the tumor immediately
5. Leela was found in a helpless state with one of her legs cut off. She was lying all alone in unbearable pain and nobody helped her until I rescued her and started her treatment immediately.
All the funds raised will be used for the recovery of these dogs & for further rescues.
I feed lots of Stray Animals on a daily basis and to continue the feeding, I need funds to regularly buy food for dogs, cows, etc. Sometimes I come across dogs who are starving and had not had anything to eat for days. Animals don't deserve to live like this so I try to feed as many as I can.
STERILISATION AND VACCINATION
Sterilisation of Stray dogs is extremely important to prevent litters who almost always die a painful death either at the hands of cruel people of our society, or contract fatal diseases and succumb. Stray females have to go through pregnancy twice a year and suffer a lot. I have been getting strays sterilized since a long time and to continue getting more of them spayed, I need more help. Each sterilisation costs between 2-3k.
Apart from strays, I get the dogs I rescue get sterilized before getting them adopted by their forever families.
The dogs under my care have to be vaccinated to protect them from contracting deadly diseases like distemper, parvo, rabies, etc.
Please contribute any amount you can. Every penny counts. Your support will help me give these animals a better life. Thank you! ❤️