My name is Sayli Kajrolkar, and I belong to a middle-class family living in Dombivli, Maharashtra state. My both parents tested positive for Covid-19 and I am raising funds for my father Mr. Ramdas Kajrolkar (57 yrs), who is fighting against very serious post-covid lungs damage since 10th May 2021.
Currently, he is in very critical condition, getting ICU care at “SST Vaidyaratn Hospital, Dombivli (East)” under the observation of Dr. Nirmaldutta Thakur, Dr. Satish Patil, and chest physician Dr. Hemil Jaisani. The lungs are damaged more than 60% due to serious covid infection and now, he is suffering from pneumonia. Past few weeks, he has been put on continuous oxygen support (bipap machine) and maintaining 79% O2 level on CPAP mode (up to 85% SpO2 on NRBM + Nasal support).
Till date, we have spent around 3,00,000 INR on his treatment, and we are exhausted with all our financial resources. The further treatment and medications are expected to cost around 6,00,000 INR more as he is dealing with very critical health situation.Medical summary of my father:
- My father tested covid positive on 8th May. Since then, he is facing major breathing issues and is put on continuous oxygen support.
- His immunity system is badly affected by covid infection. As of now, CD4 count is very low – 103 (min 550 is required). Also, he is suffering from diabetes for 10 years and was a patient for pulmonary Koch’s (Tuberculosis) 10 years back.
- Recently he has been diagnosed with pneumonia.
- He is a person with disability (Polio) from childhood.
- Also, he has major problem with bleeding piles from 18 years (Hemorrhoids).
Every day he is fighting for his life. In this difficult time, he is a very important member of my family. I request everyone to come forward and help my father to get all the required medical attention. Every contribution is important for us!How can you help us?
- By donating some amount towards the treatment of my father
- Sharing the fundraising campaign link with all your friends and family members
- By praying for his speedy recovery
I thank you all for your contribution and help 🙏 For any details, you can contact me anytime on +91 9167974407