Admidst the Coronavirus lockdown in India, it has adversely affected Lakhs of daily wage earners, servants, construction workers, daily labourers, rickshaws drivers flower sellers, and so on, who have no means of income to feed their families for the next few weeks.
It is important that in times like this we show solidarity and come forward to help the ones in need.Their Financial wellbeing will directly impact by their inability to earn their daily wages. It is here that we can all extend our help to such affected person in turn help their families.
The money raised will be used to:
● We are trying to help the families of these daily wage earners by supplying them with a KIT that can sustain their families for the upcoming 3 weeks, or even more than that.
● A grocery kit will contain sufficient quantities of 5 kg wheat/rice, oil, sugar, tea, 2 kg lentils, soaps, and a coronavirus awareness pamphlet. The cost of feeding and sustaining a whole family for 3 weeks is only 1500 rupees.
● Give free masks and sanitizers to help prevent the spread of the virus.
The Immediate Needs:
Food: Large number of people like daily wages worker, Plumber, Ricksaw puller, Auto driver etc don't have backup of necessary food item. For this reason it is important to look them and provide them necessary things So that they can Servive in future to serve their families.
Mask, Sanitizer and Soap: It is essential that people continue to wash their hand repeatedly and Sanitize their hand and Use Mask as required to prevent from this epidemic. We will provide these things with instructions on how to wash hands and Uses of Mask and Sanitizer.
The fund will be utilized to meet the above objectives Keeping the priorities ,the situation is very critical and there will be challenges on daily basis.
• Utilization of fund:
* 70% of fund towards preparation and Food distribution.
* 25% of fund towards Medicine Supplies, Mask, sanitizer, Handwash liquid and soap.
* 5% of fund towards transportation cost.
The items will be distributed Physically with the help of government authorities and representatives. We are also trying to cordinate Some NGOs to take some help to execute the above plan.
We intend to be Operational in Village and Slum areas of Pudukkottai and Thanjavur Districts
We are pleasing you to step forward and Support Our Initiative to deal to Cope with a difficult situation of Economic crises.We have to fight together. We will keep you updated on a regular basis.
Thanks and Regards
C.Rajendran Managing trustee