Story Board: As it is said “From a small seed, a mighty trunk may grow", Shahin foundation too which was started from a single room with not more than 35 students is now an organization with more than 650 students out of which more than 150 students are orphans. It was started in 2002, with a group of kids in a slum of Vatva, where the founder had taken the initiative to help them in their homework as well as provide Cricket Coaching. The cricket Equipment and books that were provided to them free of cost were attracting these kids. This idea fascinated them, eventually, the number of students increased which resulted in the growth of the class, and gradually numbers of sections were made. Firstly, In the year 2002-2003, we had 35 students from 1st to 6th std. In the year 2007-2008, we started one more branch at Danilimda. Soon in 2010-2011, we came up with another branch at Narol. Gradually we started providing education from 8th to M.Com students and stopped the classes for the lower group of students. At the present date, there are 600 students studying in this tuition class. We distribute free textbooks, notebooks, pens sometimes schoolbag and cycles to needy students. With these, we have tablets, digital classes, laptops and computers to provide the best way of education. Here qualified teachers are teaching for which they are paid a token amount of money. Every year, we are trying to open new courses like LLB, Engineering, Diploma with all these we prepare students for entrance exams too like NEET, government banking, Talati etc. From last years, we are getting 100% results of SSC and HSC. We take the unit test as well as give at least 40 practice papers to the students of 10th and 12th std for the better preparation for their exams. Regular tests are also conducted after the completion of each Chapter. The students who are scoring more than 80% we felicitate them and encourage them to pursue their dreams by giving them higher education because We believe that if we give bread once, it will not be enough for their whole life instead if we give them the ability to earn their bread, that will be helpful for their entire life and they can live happily i.e. we educate them not only teach them. Our education pattern is such that if students remain absent we can contact their parents moreover we update them with the day-to-day activities of the class. We give online facility by filling online admission forms of Colleges. We give knowledge, information of various scholarships provided by Government by arranging Guidance programme, Students motivation programme, Mind training programme, etc. other programmes such as Health Awareness programme like Thalassemia Check-up, Blood Donation Camp, Tress plantation etc. are also conducted. Apart from the programmes related to health and education some competitions like Essay writing, Handwriting competition, etc. are also arranged for the students for which they are felicitated in our Annual Function at the end of the respective year.
#Shahin Foundation's Moto
• Working for the upliftment of underprivileged students
• Helping them in such a way that they can earn their own bread lifelong instead of providing them with a meal for a day or two with proper education #Startup
• Started from a single room with 35 students, now an organisation with more than 800 students. #Classes & Branches
• Students from 8th standard to M.com
• Students from different fields- LLB, Architecture, Engineering, CA, etc.
• We provide outsourcing too # We encourage students for sports along with education # We provide them with scholarship and other basic amenities like books, textbooks, pencils, cycles, etc. # Total four branches of tuition class
• Danilimda/Vatva/Narol # new branch
• Named Shahin Computer class along with Ilm Foundation & Streebo
• Classes from basic to IT professional levelShahin Foundation has been running academic classes for almost two decades nut there's a great need for professional classes. We are planning classes for NEET, JEE, Government Competitive exams, Banking Exams under the name of Super Shahin 24. Here there will be a focus on helping them crack this exam with professional help and also the goal will be making higher education available to all. More than 2000 books on various subjects have been collected under the scrap collection drive of Shahin Foundation and made into a library. Anyone who requires a book from the collection can take it free of cost. Shahin Foundation has also done a noticeable part in the on-going pandemic. At the start of the Lockdown period, we helped the needy and poor with groceries, fruits and vegetables, Sanitizer and masks. We helped the migrants with food packages for the travel and conducted sanitization drive for the public, government, hospitals and religious places. We provided free oxygen cylinder to corona patients home quarantined