Based on A Study recently done by the Trust, it was understood that Many Needy Children come to School for the Purpose of getting Mid-Day Meals vide the State Government Funded Schemes vide some of the NGO’s provided by around 1 PM. There had been instances when Children faint during the Morning Assembly Session, A Hearty Breakfast Always sets A Strong Foundation for the Productive Learning Day.
The Need & Problem :
Prasanna Trust did A Study in Government Schools of Rural Areas and observed the following :
• Many A Children coming from BPL Background, Come to School with Food being A Cause.
• Schools had been providing Mid-Day Meal Schemes with Government Aided Funds to some NGO’s.
• Food is being provided by around 1:30 PM and the child has to be Hungry till then.
• There had been many instances when the Children faint even during the Morning Assembly as the
last meal they had was on the previous day and had been Hungry.
• When the Child is Hungry , Its obvious that they shall not be attending the Morning Session Whole
heartedly, Which also Impact their Productivity in Learning.
Prasanna Trust has come out with A Solution to Address the Need as follows :
• Nutritiously prepared Fresh Cooked Meals to be distributed as Morning Breakfast to Needy Children.
• Children Served Meals by around 9 AM, So that they Get Hearty Breakfast and then Attend Classes.
• Children Nourished shall be Ready for A Productive Learning & A Productive Day.
• A Hearty Breakfast Always sets A Strong Foundation for the Day.
• A Fully Trust & Donor Funded Service with No Support from Government.
* Bengaluru Urban Needy Children in Government Schools