- Ripu Daman Bevli
Plogman of India
What have we achieved in the last 5 years?
- Over 500 cleanups in more than 100 cities across the country. Close to 200 tonnes of litter picked up
- In 2019, I ran across the country covering 50 cities and 1000 KMs in 50 days while cleaning up
- Government of India adopted our mission and close to 1crore Indians have participated to date
- Over 100 clean up communities across the country
- Cleanups and workshops with over 80 schools and colleges
- In 2021, did a campaign Ride For Change where 500 people cycled cumulatively 26000 KMs to save 7 tonnes of carbon emissions and clean up 2 tonnes of litter across 5 North India cities
- Regularize our cleanups to weekly/monthly across every city possible. For this, we would need reusable gloves, trash bags as well as tie-ups with recycling agencies etc.
- Plastic Upvaas Yatra - Walk Delhi to Mumbai covering 1400 KMs on foot creating awareness around the litter, single-use plastic and more sustainable alternatives
- Ride for Change - As India celebrates it’s 75th year of independence, I plan to cycle 7500 KMs covering 150 cities and villages. The goal is to raise awareness for sustainable living/ transport to fight pollution and waste problem. This will be an unprecedented cycle ride and we would look to create records with it
- Create cleanup clubs in all ~720 districts of India
Every bit raised will be used for the purpose of executing our daily/weekly activities, the massive nationwide campaigns and spreading awareness to bring about a change in the mindset of people about cleanliness. To become a Fitter and cleaner country thereby, giving our coming generations a better future. Help us in my mission by raising funds. Let's make this our combined dream to make India litter-free. Thank you!!