All donors who are paying through Paytm and other UPI options, and their names are coming as Anonymous. Please send your names with amount donated to Shri Parshotam Lal, DGM (HR), 9650993572, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"THE HANDS WHICH SERVE ARE HOLIER THAN THE LIPS WHICH PRAY"
This campaign is an initiative to feed people who are impacted by COVID 19 (Coronavirus). The HR team, Recreational Centre, Employee Welfare Association, Samarpan (EVOICE) of NTPC Singrauli along with the team of volunteers will run this campaign.
COVID 19 pandemic has resulted in loss of many livelihood opportunities. This crisis has impacted families of low income groups and has left them with the option to live in hunger. This includes the homeless, wage labourers, and stranded migrant workers, who depend on their daily wages earnings for their livelihood for their entire family.
Why is this fundraising important?
These daily wage earners don’t have enough savings to buy bulk order and stock food for themselves and their family. This makes them more vulnerable because of the uncertainty of the lockdown period due to this pandemic.
How are we helping them?
- Identifying needy and vulnerable people from the vicinity of the township through a team of volunteers, village pradhans, local police station, administration, etc.
- Fooding being one of the most essential requirements for survival. We are trying to address this with following approach:
- Distribute Face Masks, Hand wash, Hand Sanitisers, Personal Protection Kits for health workers, Sanitary Pads, etc to people living in nearby villages i.e Chilkadand, Parsawar Raja and Kota Basti, etc.
- Distribution of Baby Foods for new borns, Food Supplements for Pregnant Women, etc.
“All NTPC Employees, their near and dear ones and NTPC Associates” are requested to contribute as much as possible for this noble cause. And also share this campaign link in your social media handles so that we can collectively serve the people living in extremely vulnerable conditions in nearby villages.
We also request individuals who are interested to become volunteers for this cause to come forward and give your valuable contribution for this noble cause.
For any details/queries regarding this campaign,
- Shri Parshotam Lal, DGM(HR), 9650993572
- Shri Gaurav Mahto, CSR Intern, 9523335856
Note: If in case these funds are not utilised fully, the same will be used for the welfare of these communities only in future.