Arsh Yog Avam Jankalyan Trust is a root level organization working towards the transformation of life of poor and needy. This trust is not just limited to few people rather it includes everyone who are ready to contribute to the society for the noble cause that is 'to help others'. It also initiates efforts in various interconnected socio-economic fields such as Education, Livelihood, Natural Resources, Health, Women Empowerment, Child rights, Human Right education, Girl Child Health and Development.
Trust has a vision to open an Old Age Home with all the facilities of 100 bedding occupancy, 50 for men and 50 for women.
Increased human life span as witnessed in the preceding decades has not been accompanied by the good quality of life for the majority of older Indians. This is mainly because of break of joint families, industrialization and location of the young bread-winners to places other than the home-place, widening disparities in thinking due to generation gap, high cost of living, scarcity of living space followed by many other reasons like changes in the family structure, physical and behavioral status, organization and dynamics of social system
- To address the needs of aged men and women through a care home by meeting their most immediate needs such as shelter, food, clothing, health care and rights.
- To establish a well-constructed, well managed, community participated and safe Old Aged home.
- To ensure adequate nourishment and clothes for the poor helpless elderly.
- To create an effective Old Aged friendly learning environment so that they can live peacefully as their own Home.
- To provide a happy aging to all the inmates in the home.
The land for construction of an old age home is located at a distance of 5km from Bhagwanpur Roorkee in District Haridwar Uttarakhand and 1km from NH72.Area of the land is 15200 Sqft. Hospitals are at a distance of 4km.
Construction will be of 2 Building with 3 floors with all the necessary facilities like lift, mess, library, dispensary, garden, activity hall, entertainment hall, meditation hall to have a comfortable life for the rest of the years for old age people.
Aged men and women who are aged above 60 years and above
- To provide 3 square meals a day to all the inmates.
- To provide adequate medical care.
- To input spirituality.
- To organize pilgrimages, picnics to meet the spiritual and recreational needs of the elderly.
- To provide counseling and guidance.
Staff will be assigned in the old age home like warden, guard, cook, nurse who will take care of all the people in the care home.
Arsh Yog Jankalyan Trust is planning to start a new facility in the community in order to cater old age people. We are looking forward to raising funds worth 1 crore for the construction of old-age home and fulfilling the needs of 100 elderly people. We would be highly obliged if you could support the cause by providing a generous donation.
With the help of your monetary assistance, our organization will be able to support a large number of seniors. Your small donation today can help make a big difference in their lives.
Please come forward to support our cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.