Finally, my dream came true on January 5, 2020. With some savings and with financial help from my family, I arranged for 40 factory workers, aged 40 and above, to make a flight trip to Jaipur. For them, it was their first flight but for me, the most memorable flight of my life. The look on the workers’ faces, the sense of contentment, the excitement, the loud Thank you messages on the cheerful faces, the silent thank you messages, it was a plethora of Happy emotions. That very moment I knew I had aptly named this initiative, “Wings of Joy”.
I want to do this again. And again. But it is not possible to do this from my savings every time. So I am seeking your little help here. Taking a flight is a dream for many. You can help some of the factory workers realize their dreams. Your little contribution can help some of them tick off, "I want to take a flight before I die".
This is how Wings of Joy will utilize INR 150,000
1. Travel from Greater Noida to Airport in a 45 seater bus - 9000 (including 1000 Rs. Airport taxes and parking fee)
2. Average price of one side Delhi to Jaipur flight ticket, 1800 into 40 = INR 72000.
3. Breakfast for 40, INR 4000
4. Jaipur city Palace ticket 200 Rs. Per person, Jaipur Amer Fort ticket, 100 rs per person, total 300 into 40 = INR 12000
5. Bus expenses for local sight seeing plus drop back to Noida =INR 40,000
6. Lunch expenses for 40 persons =INR 6000
7. Dinner expenses for 40 persons =INR 6000