The money raised will be used to:
● 5kgs Sona Masuri Rice to Every Home Or 5kgs Vegetables
● A grocery kit will contain sufficient quantities of 5 kg wheat/rice, oil, sugar, tea, 2 kg lentils, soaps, and a coronavirus awareness pamphlet. The cost of feeding and sustaining a whole family for 1 weeks is only 400 rupees.
● Give free masks and sanitizers to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.