Our team is raising her 9 little pups who are still at the Thekka. They are 4 weeks old and confused as to where their mother is. We have built a shelter for them and are feeding them Cerelac every four hours.
The care of Cinnamon has cost a lot already and we are all college students with no source of income. Cost includes boarding charges, treatment charges, transport costs, x ray costs, blood tests-ultrasound costs and surgery costs as well.
Cinnamon is currently undergoing preliminary medical care at Happy Paws boarding. Cinnamon has proven that she is indeed a fighter and we are determined to fight alongside her.We urge you to join us in our fight for Cinnamon's life. Any and every donation would go a long way in helping our sweet girl.
Here's a formal break up of Cinnamon's medical expenses-
1. Surgery to remove her mammary gland tumour- Rs. 7,500
4. Preliminary boarding at Happy Paws for 20 days (from 2nd to 22nd March, 2019) - Rs. 9,000
5. Post-op boarding at Happy Paws for 20 days (from 23rd March to 13th April, 2019) - Rs. 9,000
6. Distemper Test (Negative)- Rs. 1,450
7. X-rays/ Blood profiles/ Ultrasounds- Rs. 3,050
8. Transportation on the day of her rescue (01/03/19) - Rs. 2,500
9. Vet Visit on the day of rescue - Rs. 600
10. Daily Treatment at Happy Paws from 2nd of March to 9th of March 2019 - Rs. 6,351
12. Pre-op blood test- Rs. 1,900
To give Cinnamon and her pups all the care they require, we do need all monetary support we can muster. We strongly urge you to donate towards this noble cause- to get Cinnamon back on her paws.