He is 65 years of age and he has another battle to face, CARCINOMA RIGHT LUNG STAGE 4 which has a time limit and financial challenge. His spirit is intact and he still is a fighter. However, spirit and determination alone are not sufficient in this battle with Carcinoma as he is also Running out of time. He requires financial support to emerge victorious in his battle with Carcinoma. The total cost for his treatment is Rs.12,00,000. Letter and treatment details from the hospital have been attached.
1) He was awarded the prestigious Arjuna Award by the President of India in 2003 for his achievement in Badminton
3) He completed his technical studies in the Mechanical field and joined as an employee in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (A.P.S.R.T.C) as a mechanic. At retirement, he was the Superintendent of Mechanical in A.P.S.R.T.C. Karimnagar 1 Deport.
4) The Government of Andhra Pradesh had awarded the State Award for a very efficient handicapped employee in 1989 which was presented by the Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
5) Bronze medal in Men's Double Wheel Chair in Asian Paralympic Badminton Cup 2004 at Malaysia
6) He won 3rd place in sitting singles at Israel's 4th Open Badminton Championships for the Disabled conducted at Israel.
7) Participated in XIX Common Wealth Games 2010 which was held at Delhi (3rd October to 14th October 2010)
8) Represented India in fencing sports in Guangzhou 2010 Asian Para Games (December 12-19).