While the Coronavirus has changed the whole world for the worse, there is a certain section of the society which suffers the most. This includes the Homeless, Daily Wageworkers and the stranded labourers. They live life one day at a time and do not have the privilege of stocking up essentials the way most of us do. With the whole country under lockdown, they struggle to even have one filling meal per day. They have to watch their family which includes their kids starve along with them.
The time has come for us to give back to society and help our country recover from this disaster.
SmartQ has joined hands with NGO Sadrusham to distribute 2000 meals daily to the ones in need.
The plan of Action -
- SmartQ has partnered with more than 30 corporate kitchens across Bangalore and have the ability to produce large volumes of food at a very minimal cost.
- SmartQ will use the funds raised from this campaign to procure 2000 meals a day from its partners.
- This also helps the daily wage workers in the kitchen to continue being employed.
- We take at most care to ensure all the safety compliances are maintained and aligned with the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- These meals will be picked up by the Sadrusham team and using their large network of volunteers will ensure these meals are distributed to the once In need.
As the saying goes 'charity is a matter of hearts and not pockets" even your smallest contribution can go a long way in ensuring the well being of the less privileged. A small donation of Rs.200 will feed a family of four per day. I request you all to join us and help us protect our fellow brothers and sisters.