Since Day 1 of Lockdown we were able to feed 6,75,000+ meals in Delhi, India. We were feeding 15000+ people daily. We have also provided fruits, water, milk, clothes, ration, masks, daily hygiene products to the people in need.
- 6,75,000+ meals served
- Went to Highways to provide Migrants with Food, water, Roohafza drinks, bananas, Biscuits, slippers.
- 30,000+ glasses of Roohafza milk, along with kheer for thousands, and also daily food distribution in 45°C temp.
- 1000+ clothes provided (mostly new with tags intact)
- 10,000+ masks distributed
- Food for animals daily (Chicken rice for dogs, Veggie waste + feed for cows, bananas for monkeys)
- Ration to many families (No count, it is on a come and take basis)
- Fruits included in meals every few days, to change the taste.
- Milk to kids, water to all
- Soap/toothpaste/essentials provided
- Other things from paying for someone's last rites to providing baby food - done everything
- Helped people stuck in different states, provided them ration and whatever is required.
Watch the compilation of Week 1 of Lockdown when we provided 55000+ meals in 1st week -
We need your help to continue this effort for many more days to come in this time of uncertainty. Every day the expenses are upwards of 50-60k, would love to have some support from you.
The Funds received were earlier used to buy raw material to cook food and also to support our day to day expenses of cylinders, labour, etc.
People who wish to contact can whatsapp on 7014199132. Help will be provided.