Your support will enable us to provide online Life Skills & Therapeutic Services and make children with mental and multiple disabilities to become more self-reliant.
Challenge:- Amid the Global pandemic of COVID 19 crisis children with disabilities have been largely affected. It has become a great challenge for the parents as they are not only managing to cope with the work balance but also taking care of their special children. Most of the children are from economically weak families.
The children under our care have different kinds of disability and each of them has different learning abilities. Each child has an individual development plan. The children are grouped as per the age and learning ability and formed into a group and a teacher/ therapist provides online sessions
- Make them more self-reliant by providing Online Life skills and Therapeutic services.
- Control deterioration of muscles
- Reduce problem behaviors
- Help parents/ caregivers to better take care of their child
- Create awareness of self- care of children with mental and multiple disabilities online
- Campaign Goal Amount : 8.00 lacs
- Campaign Start Date June :15, 2020
- Campaign End Date : July 15, 2020
WHO WE ARE
Khushboo Welfare Society (Khushboo) was established on 13 November 1995 as a non-profit organization under the Societies Act, 1860 to provide holistic care and multifarious services to people with mental and multiple disabilities.
To have a society where the physically and mentally challenged lead a life of care, dignity, and respect.
Help the physically and mentally challenged to become self-reliant, realize their full potential, and enhance their capabilities to the maximum possible.
What we do:-
Khushboo works with special children, adolescents and grownups with special conditions such as:
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Mental Retardation
- Slow Learners
- Provide relief to the families of these children by taking care of the children during part of the day
- Provide a continuum of care to these children on a long term basis.
- Help the children to become more self-reliant through Life Skills building & Therapeutic programs.
To know more about us visit our website: https://www.kwsindia.org