This is an appeal from Kinder Trust, for donations, so that the children mentioned below can be operated for Cerebral Palsy and experience a new way of life. The children are from underprivileged families and are in various stages of Cerebral Palsy and will deteriorate further if they are allowed to continue without surgical intervention. resulting in very painful conditions later in life.
A Medical camp was organised by KINDER TRUST and conducted by SHARANAM CHARITABLE TRUST (RECOUP Hospital) on 1oth Oct 2019, where 70 children with Cerebral Palsy and Orthopaedic disability were screened. 20 children are found suitable for surgery. Out of these 5 children are scheduled for surgery in December 2019, with in-patient rehabilitation continuing for approximately six months. Entire funding would be used for this purpose that would improve their quality of life and make them less dependent on others.
1) Name: S Reno Age:14yrs; Male from Vannarpet Coonoor.
2) Name: R Ganesh; Age:12 yrs; Male from Bearhatti village, Coonoor
3) Name: M.Kaviya; Age:16 yrs; Female from Kilingara Post , Coonoor.
4) Name :T. Akash; Age: 8 yrs; Male from Betati Sangam, Coonoor.
5) Name: Tamilselvan S, male from hulical Coonoor