Both the hands were burnt and some part of the stomach was also got burnt. Unfortunately, the left hand was removed apart from the body and the right hand went under surgery 5 times till now.
We have spent all the savings and borrowed money. Now are out of funds and the charges may lead to 15 lakhs.
K.Madhu Sudhana Chary is met with Accidental Electric Shock for a few days. He is currently admitted and receiving ICU Care in Narayana Mallareddy hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Until now, we've spent about Rs. 700000. we've arranged amounts from savings & loans.
In the next few days, we need Rs.15,00,000.00 more for further treatment. Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.