Kaman Pertin is an autism and parenting coach and the creator of K. BLOOMING CENTER, a centre dedicated to parenting neurodiverse families. This is where she shares her expertise in parenting children, which comes from both professional and personal experience. After her youngest child was diagnosed, she looked online for personal accounts of raising multiple children on the spectrum. When she couldn’t find the information she was looking for, she launched K. BLOOMING CENTER, the only Autistic Center in Arunachal Pradesh to spread awareness and help other parents. The centre now is overwhelmed with enquiries and admissions and this called for a need for expansion.
Kaman Pertin and her Co-operative Society now is on mission to share her insights, as well as to better empower other parents via helpful parenting and advocacy skills.
My name is Yuvaraj Patil and I am a software professional and Ultra runner by passion.
Picking up new challenges to discover the thin line between madness and controlled aggression has been the goal. Have a history of disc bulge and every run undertaken present a grey future, challenging my well being. Fighting the odds, I am excited to take up the challenge of running 111kms in Ladakh on 30th April 2022.
1. Solang Sky ULTRA 100kms trail run with an elevation gain of 7500 meters.
2. Garhwal 74kms with an elevation gain on the race route of 7300 feet.
3. Buddha Trail run 65kms in Rimbick Darjeeling with an elevation gain on the race route of 3300 meters..
4. LAULTRA 55KMS wari la pass at an elevation of 17427 ft.
5. LAULTRA 55KMS (self supported) at Khardungla - world's highest motorable pass at an altitude of 18,379 ft,
6. 12 Hours stadium run in Bangalore covering over 90kms.
7. 24 Hours stadium run in Bangalore covering over 152kms
8. Tuffman Ultra in Goa 50kms.
9. Border Ultra 100 miles( 161kms) - Jaisalmer.
10.Jumping Gorilla Mountain Trail run 60kms.
11. Brute - Basar Running Ultra Trail Experience - 60kms.
I had the opportunity to visit K Blooming centre on my birthday while I was attending one of the running event. During my visit I learnt the amount of hard work that has been put in in this non profit organisation and admired the vision Kaman carries to put in all the efforts as a team to expand her base and accommodate more children who are in dire need of guidance. The only means of financial support is from the near and dear ones. Kaman has majorly contributed her savings towards the centre.
World Autism Day is celebrated on April 2nd, and I want to contribute towards bringing out the awareness and look forward to your kindness and generosity to help me fuel my passion by helping spread the awareness of Autism and the outstanding work K. Blooming Center has been doing.
The contributions will go towards the development of the K Blooming-Early Intervention and Learning Centre.