India is facing an unprecedented crisis with a record breaking number of new Covid-19 cases and deaths everyday. Many of the hospitals are already at or over capacity and are in dire need of support to ramp up their critical infrastructure to help save the disaster Covid-19 has brought on the country.
Help Indian Hospitals is a COVID Relief Campaign by IIT alumni in coordination with Indian Civil Servants (IAS, IRS, etc.).
Our campaign to provide on-demand medical supplies has exceeded its first goal of Rs. 1 Crore within a week with fund utilisation of 95%.
To service incoming SOS calls from Hospitals, we have procured/supplied:
- 135 oxygen concentrators
- 70 oxygen cylinders
- 179 Respiratory care machines (mini ventilators - BiPAP, CPAP)
- 39 Vital sign monitors (ECG etc)
- Other essential supplies like stretchers, PPE, medicines
We have set-up the necessary workflow and team to coordinate incoming requests from hospitals. We are relying on the extensive network of our core team: Indian Civil Servants are bringing in their on-the-ground expertise & demand from hospitals while others are connecting to suppliers across the country & world. This is really empowering us to fulfill the need ASAP. As you all know, time is of essence right now in this fight against Covid-19.
These life critical supplies are helping hospitals save thousands of lives but it is not enough.
In this relentless fight against COVID, every timely contribution matters. We are now targeting to raise Rs. 7.5 Crore (1M USD) and help 100 hospitals across the country by supplying 400 oxygen concentrators, 200 mini-ventilators, 800 oxygen cylinders and other essential supplies.
Let’s Save Lives together!
For any queries on this fundraiser, please feel free to get in touch with us directly:
- Vikram Pagaria: email@example.com, +91 95304 00015
- Ravi Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 99308 09312
- Aditya Damani, email@example.com, +65 9101 0625
- Nikhil Saurabh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 458 727 944
- Pankaj Rathi, email@example.com, +61 457 638 281
- Anand Verma, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 97311 01843
In addition to donations, you can also assist by putting needful hospitals in touch with this fundraiser by sharing this form (Online Request Form) with them where they can request their critical requirements.