Hospitals in India are in dire need of medical supplies like Ventilators, Oxygen Concentrators, Oxygen Plants and Oxygen. We are working directly with hospitals which are very carefully vetted by us and where we personally know the Administration to track that the funds will be used for these supplies.
Funds will be used for:Ventilators $10,000-$20,000; Oxygen Concentrators $1500, Oxygen per day $2000; PPE Suits $7500 per day for 1000 suits. Food for patients and doctors - $1500/day for 500 (at St John's).
Hospital names: (this will be updated on a continuous basis)
- St John's Hospital Bangalore - Funds for 1 Ventilator (Rs.8.5 lacs /$11.5K)
- St Martha's Hospital - Funds for 1 machine to sanitize ventilators (Rs.6lacs - $8K)
- Bijapur Covid Centers - 3 Oxygen Concentrators.
This campaign is being run by the Founders and Board of SonderConnect (www.sonderconnect.com):
- Lathika Pai, Country Head, Venture Capital and Private Equity Partnerships, Microsoft India
- Anju Shenoy, Director, Human Capital, Sequoia Capital
- Irina Ghose, Executive Director, Cloud Solutions, Microsoft India
- Vaishali Kasturae, Strategic Projects Lead, Amazon Web Services
- Sejal Shah Gulati, President, Harvard Business Alumni
- Jeeva Reddy, Director, Global Entrepreneurship Network
- Savita Singh, GM - IT, Customer Centricity & New Technologies, Shell India
- Meeta Malhotra, Founder, The Hard Copy