HCT is a registered body under the “Indian Trust Act 1882”, on 27th February 2012 and also Tax Exempt under Section 80 G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
HCT is to help the socio economic status of men, women, children and destitute senior citizens belongs to the weaker sections of the society and encouraging & enabling them to become self-reliance citizens of our country.
Sai Old Age Home
Helan Charitable Trust is proud to announce that we have reached one more new milestone with the launch of Sai Old Age Home & Sai Anna Ashram for neglected destitute elderly persons. Currently twenty two elderly and destitutes people are sheltered in the home.
We aim to provide the best of care to the elderly people in the home. We seek to enhance the quality of health, self sufficiency in each and every individual and ensure a homely atmosphere.
Address : The Sai Old Age Home is located at 4th Block, Mylai Balaji Nagar, Pallikaranai, Chennai – 600 100, near (Kamatchi Hospital Back Side),
We are able to run this old age home with generous contributions from individuals like you, and corporates. You can Contribute in the name of someone, and for occasions like birthdays, wedding anniversary to provide festive meals (Annadhanam) in our Ashram. People are welcome to come to the ashram celebrate special occasions with the warm elders.
Salient Features of Sai Old Age Home:
- Medical Care & Support for Elderly Persons
- Nutritious Food – 3 meals daily
- 1. Contribute Rs.2500 to Sponsor one elderly person in the Old Age Home for Food & Medical Support
- 2. Sponsor One Destitute Old Age Person for 1 Year with Rs.30000 in the Old Age Home for Nutritious Meals, Medical Care.
- 3. Contribute an amount of Rs.3000 for most neglected elderly person’s clothes, toiletries
- 4.Your contribution Rs.3000/ can feed one nutritious hot meal to 30 destitute elderly persons and nearby elderly people in the Sai Old Age Home.
1. Breakfast / Dinner - 1000/ -
2. Afternoon Lunch Only - 2000/-
3. One Day - 3000/ -
4. Special Meals -Braekfast, Dinner & Afternoon Lunch with Vadai, Payasam & Sweets.
Donations to HCT are Tax Exempt under Section 80 G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Your generous sponsorship’s help us to serve better to the Most neglected destitute old age persons in the Sai Old Age Home. Once we receive your contribution we will send receipt,
Thanking you and requesting you to help us to help the needy people.
Lakshmi – Coordinator