Our operating principles are as follows;
1. Holistic development: we emphasize developing students in multiple dimensions and encourage students’ participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
2. Total inclusivity: we admit students with no considerations for caste, creed, religion, region, etc...
3. Customized career planning: we provide services of professional counselors, who assess students’ aptitude and counsel them for appropriate career paths.
4. A cycle of giving: a keystone of our goal is to inculcate social commitment in our students so that they can ably and passionately carry forward the mission of the foundation.
5. Quality over quantity: we give more emphasis on the quality of service provided to the students than the number of students we are supporting.
Developing adolescent students aka Super30
This project aims at developing the foundation of underprivileged high school students so that they can succeed in their careers. GEF has developed a framework to build a robust foundation for such high school students.
The framework includes four dimensions - physical literacy, psychological strength, intellectual sharpness, and entrepreneurial zeal. Currently, the program is run at Thane, Navi Mumbai, Osmanabad, and Ramgad (Kankavli) to develop 120 adolescent students.