Give India For Voiceless is a first-of-its-kind registered trust with 80G certification that supports medical emergencies of street animals and thus help rescuers who are always burdened with physical, emotional, and financial burden.
why should you support GIFV?
When you support GIFV you are not only helping in saving a life but you are also contributing in,
1. Reducing the load on shelters:
2.Creating awareness :
When animals are rescued and supported it sensitises public to be more humane and reminds them of their duties towards the lives depending on their compassion.
3.Opportunity to do our bit:
- Get tax exemption for your donations through 80G
- Complete transparency and accountability on fund usage
- Guidelines and rules on how rescuers can claim reimbursement & check on authenticity
- INR 500: Basic life saving vaccination for a cat/ dog
- INR 1200: Basic annual vaccination and deworming for 3 puppies/ 2 cats against deadly infections.
- INR 2500: Surgery for one Animal Birth Control and annual Vaccination.
- INR 5000: Non surgical treatment for an ailing/ injured cat or dog which needs SOS treatment and vet monitoring.
- INR 7500: Surgical intervention for one accident victim.
- INR 10,000: Medical treatment support for 1 rescued dog and cat
- INR 15000: 3 rescuers are supported to provide medical aid for rescued animals
- INR 25,000: ABC for 5 cats and 5 dogs
- 50,000 : An ambulance that can help injured animals on the spot