- Aid smallholder farmers gain financial stability by assisting them with crop cultivation, increasing farm productivity, and minimizing risks associated with local markets.
- Indulge in issue-specific research pertinent to the farmers of Jharkhand, by providing them end-to-end solutions by way of – consultation, seed procurement, farm consumables, irrigation support, and the right pricing.
- Conversion of our ancestral land into a fertile bed capable of mixed cropping so that the additional income generated would help discouraged farmers practice agriculture again and mitigate their migration.
- With 41.9% of the workforce being employed in agriculture, why is only 16% of GDP accounting for the agrarian landscape?
- Why is there low productivity in Indian agriculture?
- Why food shortage looming in the country, why did farmers destroy their produce worth lakhs of rupees?
- What are farmers demanding apart from Minimum Support Price?
- What would be the fate of farmers?
- Scaling up sustainable agriculture practices and promoting resource-use efficiency.
- Leveraging AI tools to conducts quality mapping, foretelling crop stress, and demand forecasting to increase productivity and minimize wastage.
- Helping local farmers identify and procure high-quality seeds, furthermore, encourage the cultivation of different crops to add competitive advantage.
- Educate farmers about the various kinds of irrigation systems and guide them to choose the appropriate one. Also, provide them with irrigation resources that suit their needs.
- Providing farmers allied services of transportations and storage to fast pace the income generation, cost reductions, and food loss prevention of perishable crop.
We will be focusing on three-pointers – EDUCATE. CULTIVATE. ELEVATE.
- To gain a complete understanding of the cultivator and its pain points, we intend to work on our ancestral land and have hands-on experience.
- We have a network of 15 farmers from Purvi Singhbhum district, Jharkhand, and have initiated the polyculture process on our land.
- We require funds for procurement of some essential farm consumables so that we do not miss the crop sowing window and generate maximum output in the due course of time.
- Low farm mechanization, inadequate seeds, and poor infrastructure for post-harvest are some of the major hindrances that will be affecting crop productivity negatively. Therefore, we are in dire need of funds so that we and the farmers can reach our goal together.
Help Abhiyas reach its goal.