There is a need of skilled and professional workforce when we visualize a much more population is looking at the Urban India. The residential requirements for these additional population will no doubt create a huge scope of employment in the construction sector.
We, at Digital Odisha Foundation, are working tirelessly to provide civil and safety training to the construction workers in different job roles such as Mason, Plumber, Carpenter etc.
We have already provided training to 15000 Construction workers through different Skill Development programs in collaboration with different training partners since 2017. We have set a target of 2 lakh trained construction workers by 2022.
In the second phase of the training these construction workers will be trained with necessary digital education to enable them move towards cashless transactions.
The project cost is approximately 32.5 Lakhs annually.
- Lease of Rented Training Institute for 1 year costs up to INR 3,60,000/-
- Expenses for 30 computers will be 3,00,000/-
- Expenses for 3 printers will be 25,000/-
- Cost of 60 chairs will be 25,000/-
- 3 Office Almirh costs 20,000/-
- 30 Mobile handsets cost will be 1,20,000/-
- Trainers and office staffs salary will be 24,00,000/- for 1 year.
- Center Manager-1
- IT Trainer-6
- Civil Trainer-6
- Housekeeping – 2
- Other staffs-3