Her grandparents sell fresh-hand made snacks out of oil outside their house for day-to-day survival. When they were engaging with the customers, Dhanika came crawling outside her house and started leaning near the table, where the snacks were being prepared. The table was lowly- built and the hot oil vessel spilled over her whole body.
She was immediately taken by some neighbors to the hospital, but there they denied treatment as she was burned 27 percent. Later she was shifted to St John hospital, Bengaluru. Currently, she is in a serious condition in ICU care and her father has spend INR 3,00,000 already.
Her father is a supervisor in a garment company and her mother is a homemaker it's is very difficult for them to afford these medical expenses on time. It's a critical situation already and Dhanika's skin grafting surgery will be taking place next week. The parents need your help to generate these funds on time.