I want to raise money to support families of CRPF jawans martyred in the Pulwama attacks. My heart goes out to the families and friends of the martyrs, no money will ever fill the void that has been created due to the dastardly attempt. This is just a humble attempt to help in whatsoever ways we can.
Support the families of Brave Martyr Soldiers of Pulwama attack. 45 brave soldiers have lost their lives because of the cowardly terrorist attack on 14-Feb-2019.
We are not soldiers. If we can't go to border and stand alongside our soldiers at this dark moment, the least we can do is support their families in every possible way.
Please donate/contribute as much as possible. Even a single rupee counts!
1. Since this is not for a single person benefit, but for martyrs, Milaap has promised me that they won't charge any fee for this.
2. The money will be stored in the Milaap account for this campaign.
3. The money received will be automatically transferred to the Government CRPF or National Defence Fund (after informing me as I have started this campaign). So complete transparency.
4. All of us will be able to see details of each paisa raised. Milaap has even created a separate Yes Bank Account and a UPI Id for this.
5. If we are paying by PayTm or UPI, even a single rupee can be donated. However if we want to donate via Bank Credit or Debit cards or Net Banking, minimum 100 rupee donation is possible.
Please do share & contribute to this noble cause, Jai Hind !
There is govt link also if you want to donate directly there :
Debjit Dutta, a MNNIT Allahabad alumnus and a proud Indian.
In case of any queries regarding utilization of funds, please click here.