Animals get injured by speeding vehicles, fall sick and their babies are sometimes separated from the mother. These need interventions and help.
Animal Rescue Kashmir(ARK) is working actively to rescue and rehabilitate injured and sick stray animals in Kashmir. We have been working since 2018 and our organization is completely self-funded. We rescue 3-4 animals per day and are nursing around 100 dogs, 12 horses, and 9 cats presently. ARK does not have a space of its own due to which our rescue work has limitations. We want to have a better home for these stray animals that cannot be released back after rescue and very often need advanced medical attention and care. Funds are needed for the purchase of land and for building the first and only animal shelter in Kashmir. the rescued animals need nutrition, treatment and medical attention. We are also raising funds for these requiremnts so that we could rescue more animals to provide the best care possible.
For the same mentioned purpose we have identified land and calculated other costs of building the Animal Rescue and Rehabilitation Facility which are mentioned below in order for people to understand the cost and help them decide regarding their donation towards the fund raiser that we have created. The costs mentioned are for the sake of transparency regarding the same.
1. COST OF LAND IDENTIFIED IN DISTRICT BUDGAM (AREA 10890 SFT) - Rs 7000000
2. FENCING FOR LAND( BRICK WALL)
- Rs 600000
3.CONSTRUCTION OF DOG POUND (50 KENNELS) - Rs. 7000 per unit - Rs. 350000
4. CONSTRUCTION OF CATTERY (25 units each @ Rs 4000) - Rs. 100000
5. CONSTRUCTION OF HORSE STABLE (10 units each @ Rs 30000)- Rs 300000
6. CONSTRUCTION OF COW SHELTER (10 No @ 30000) - 300000
7 .CONSTRUCTION OF CLINIC- 500000
8. CONSTRUCTION OF FOOD PREPARATION AREA AND STORAGE- 200000
9. WATER ,ELECTRICAL, HEATING AND SANITATION- 200000
10. CLINICAL SUPPLIES - 250000
11. STAFF REST ROOM AND TOILET - 200000
12. MONTHLY EXPENSES ( EMPLOYEES SALARIES, MEDICAL EXPENSES, TRANSPORTATION CHARGES, FOOD FOR ANIMALS) = 180000 * 12 = 216000
The costs have been arrived at after consultations with various experts and active ground work.
Looking forward towards your helping hand and active donations.No amount of deed is small neither is a donatihttps://instagram.com/animal_rescue_kashmir?utm_medium=copy_link