We are a bunch of volunteers from Indian School of Business and other B-schools, who are on a mission to help and provide oxygen to covid-19 patients in Bengaluru. You can find our LinkedIn profiles below.
What is the problem we are solving?
We have realised that the current system of individuals buying oxygen concentrators for each home in the times of huge dearth of supply is inefficient.
This way each concentrator gets used for only for 1-2 months (maybe even less) in a household and the rest of the time, the concentrator is unutilised and idle. Meanwhile, hundreds are dying for lack of oxygen.
How are we solving this?
- We realised that an Uber-like community sharing model of 100 oxygen concentrators has potential to save 3000 lives in the next one year.
- We will bring the oxygen concentrator at the doorstep of the needy in under 2 hours
- Service will be free of charge
What is the help we need?
- Oxygen concentrators cost 70K per unit and we are seeking generous donors to fund a few concentrators.
- Today, your money can save lives. We will enable that.
- Our target is to get funds for 100 concentrators.
- We have put our own money/family donations for 15 concentrators.